Table of Contents
- 1 What are some of the best SEO Tools? For 2018-2019
- 1.1 Beginner’s Guides
- 1.2 Site Audit
- 1.3 A/B Testing
- 1.4 Ads – Promotions
- 1.5 Affiliate
- 1.6 AMP
- 1.7 Analytics
- 1.8 Apps
- 1.9 Blogs
- 1.10 Chat
- 1.11 Communities
- 1.12 Competitor Analysis
- 1.13 Conferences
- 1.14 Content
- 1.15 Content Curation
- 1.16 Data Enrichment
- 1.17 Data Scrapers
- 1.18 Domain Tools
- 1.19 E-commerce
- 1.20 Email
- 1.20.1 Worth Exploring
- 1.20.2 Tools
- 1.20.3 Email Testing
- 1.20.4 Email Sender Reputation
- 1.20.5 Email Subject Line Tester
- 1.20.6 Email Spam Score
- 1.20.7 Email Hosting
- 1.20.8 Email Discovery
- 1.20.9 Newsletter Database
- 1.20.10 Email List Validation
- 1.20.11 Email Copy
- 1.20.12 Inspiration
- 1.20.13 Browser Plugins
- 1.20.14 Disposable Email
- 1.21 Growth
- 1.22 Hosting
- 1.23 Influencer Marketing
- 1.24 Instagram
- 1.25 Images
- 1.26 Keywords
- 1.27 Landing Pages
- 1.28 Link Building
- 1.29 Link Audit
- 1.30 Local SEO
- 1.31 Marketing Automation
- 1.32 Outreach
- 1.33 Page Speed
- 1.34 Podcast
- 1.35 Press
- 1.36 Push Notification
- 1.37 Rank Tracking
- 1.38 Reddit
- 1.39 Retargeting
- 1.40 Rich Snippet
- 1.41 SEO Agency Toolkit
- 1.42 SEO Alerts
- 1.43 SEO Delivery Network
- 1.44 SERP Fluctuations
- 1.45 Shopify
- 1.46 Slack
- 1.47 Social
- 1.48 SSL
- 1.49 Text Editor
- 1.50 Tools
- 1.51 Track Mention
- 1.52 Twitter
- 1.53 User Onboarding
- 1.54 Webmaster Tools
- 1.55 Website Scrapers
- 1.56 WordPress
- 1.57 Awesome Stuff
- 1.58 Other Lists
What are some of the best SEO Tools? For 2018-2019
I always get this question during my Meetups, so I decided to run a list that answers this exact question. This handpicked list of SEO and Marketing tools is maintained by Saijo George. The idea behind this site is that you can find all the tools you would ever need as an SEO or Marketing Consultant, in one spot.
If you like this, you might also like my SEO newsletter – tl;dr Marketing with links to stories that impact SEO, SEM and Social Media.
- SEO News Roundup My weekly newsletter on stories impacting Organic, Paid and Social Media Marketing.
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO A fairly detailed starters guide to SEO by Moz, I personally recommend this to any one starting out as an SEO consultant
- ContentKing Academy Learn how to get the most out of your content with ContentKing Academy’s detailed reference guides.
- hreflang Guide How to use hreflang correctly 2018 edition.
- Google’s SEO Guide An official Google guide on search engine optimization
- Bing Webmaster Guide Provides you with assistance for the Bing Webmaster Tools as well as with guidelines on how to be successful in Bing search
- How Google Works by Paul Haahr A video from SMX West 2016 by Paul Haahr on How Google Works.
- Plato Web Design SEO Guide A very basic guide on SEO, it does not come any simpler than this
- How Search works This detailed look in to how search engines work, is something all SEO consultants should look at
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Web Page This article from HitReach goes in to detail on what makes up a great web page
- How Google Crawls a Web Page Google talks about how they discover and crawl new pages
- Webmaster Guidelines Best practices to help Google find, crawl, and index your site
- Beginner’s Guide to Link Building Whether you’re brand new to link building or have been doing it for a while, you’ll find something useful in this guide
- Google Quality Rating Guideline – March 28, 2016 This document is used by Google quality raters to manually review a website’s quality. This version was last updated on March 28, 2016
- Microsoft Excel for SEOs Fear Excel no more, take this tutorial on using Excel for SEO
- Google Penalty Removal A very detailed guide on Google penalties and how to tackle them
- Guide to Website Speed Optimization A six chapter, in-depth website speed optimization guide
- Log File Analysis for SEO Technical guide to Log File Analysis
- Creative Link Building Ideas Link builing ideas from experts
- Mobile Measurement Glossary A glossary of mobile marketing terms.
- Facebook Blueprint Full list of free online Facebook marketing courses from Blueprint.
- Google Digital Garage Free courses on everything from search to social media, to help you grow your business or career.
- How to Start a Startup Everything we know about how to start a startup, for free, from some of the world experts
- Search Engine Ranking Factors 150 leading search marketers who provided expert opinions on over 90 ranking factors
- Periodic Table Ranking Factors An attempt in to demystifying the various ranking factors the Search engies use to rank webpages in SERP by SearchEngineLand
- Northcutt Google Ranking Factors A guide to how Google ranks sites
- SEMRushPaid SEMrush’s website SEO analysis reports will help you find and fix on-site issues and boost SEO-optimization.
- SEOMatorPaid A great SEO Audit and deep SEO Analysis Tool designed primarily for SEO professionals.
- WooRankPaid WooRank is a popular Website Audit Tool. Run a free Review. Then create an Advanced Review to track and optimize your website
- Varvy Explains each Google webmaster guideline in detail using articles and tools that just about anyone can understand
- Mobile Friendly Test Is your web page mobile-friendly?
- Mobile Moxie Device Emulator Preview how websites appear on mobile
- Mobi Ready A free tool for developers, designers and marketers to test website performance on mobile devices.
- ryte Technical SEO autit software
- OnCrawlPaid Web crawler and log analyzer for enterprise SEO audits and daily monitoring
- SEO Site Checkup Quick snapshot of various SEO factors from your site
- Moz On-Page GraderPaid Get instant insight into things that impact your on-page SEO
- Browseo Allows you to view any web page from a Search Engine spider’s point of view
- Raven Site Auditor Site Auditor quickly analyzes your site to find all of the desktop and mobile SEO issues that may be keeping your site from ranking on search engines like Google.
- Silktide Nibbler Free tool for testing how good your website is, and what you can do to improve it. Check accessibility, SEO, social media, compliance and more
- Rocket Validator Validate HTML5 on thousands of pages with a single click
- Tenon.io Test your website against the most common accessibility and usability errors.
- DareBoost Test, Analyze and Optimize your website.
- ContentKingPaid Real-time SEO Auditing and Content Tracking.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider The Screaming Frog SEO Spider crawls websites’ links, images, CSS, script and apps from an SEO perspective
- Netpeak SpiderPaid SEO crawler that helps you do a fast, comprehensive technical audit of the entire website.
- Sitebulb Sitebulb is a powerful website crawler with an insightful reporting system.
- DeepCrawlPaid Enterprise level website crawler that can analyse your website architecture to understand and monitor technical issues to improve SEO performance
- BotifyPaid Botify crawls your website to make you increase traffic and revenue with actionable, reliable and updated data
- OnCrawlPaid Data-driven SEO crawler and log analyzer for enterprise SEO audits and daily monitoring.
Log File Analysers
- DYNO Mapper Visual Sitemap Generator, Content Inventory and Content Analysis Tool.
- BrowserStackPaid Test your website for cross browser compatibility on real browsers. Instant access to multiple desktop and mobile browsers.
- BrowserlingPaid Visual Sitemap Generator, Content Inventory and Content Analysis Tool.
- Browser SandboxPaid Run any browser online, including Chrome, Firefox, IE 8, IE 9, IE 10, and IE 11, and more..
- BrowserShots Take screenshots of your website in different operating systems and browsers.
- Omniconvert Simply convert more with our A/B testing, overlays and surveys.
- Google Optimize Google Optimize offers AB testing, website testing, personalization tools.
- OptimizelyPaid Allows you to perform A/B Testing, Split Testing and Multivariate Testing
- Visual Website OptimizerPaid AB testing software for marketers with built-in heatmaps.
- AB TastyPaid Improve the efficiency of your websites and mobile apps with intuitive conversion rate optimisation software.
Ads – Promotions
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- StumbleUpon Paid Discovery
- Reddit Advertising
- SyndicateAds An Influential Blog Sponsorship Network
- Zemanta Zemanta recommends your content to diverse networks of engaged communities through content and inline text ads
- AdEspresso Optimize your Facebook Ads Easily
- LinkedIn Advertising Reach your ideal customers on the world’s largest professional network
- Waze Advertising Location marketing, with context
- Bannersnack Online Banner Maker, Design and Create banners.
- RefersionPaid Simple affiliate marketing software to manage, track, and grow your network.
- AMP Validator Quickly notice and debug invalid AMP HTML pages.
- Fullstory See your site from the other side of the screen.
- Heap Analytics Heap is web and mobile analytics that automatically captures everything. You can analyze data instantly and retroactively
- Hotjar Heatmaps, Visitor Recordings, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, Feedback Polls and Surveys in One Platform
- Mixpanel Learn how people use your app with the world’s most advanced mobile and web analytics.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics gives you detailed statistics about your website’s traffic and traffic sources
- Google Data Studio Google Data Studio turns your data into informative dashboards and reports that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable.
- Piwik Piwik is an open source web analytics platform that gives you valuable insights into your website’s visitors
- StatCounter Offers basic anaytics data for free as long as you less than 250,000 pageloads a month
- WebtrendsPaid Enterpise level analytics package
- KISSmetricsPaid KISSmetrics is a revolutionary person-based analytics platform for your whole team. Get product, sales, marketing, customer support working together to improve the metrics that matter.
- Clicky Clicky Web Analytics is a simple way to monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or web site’s traffic in real time.
- Crazy Egg Crazy Egg offers you heat map and scroll map reports so that you can get an understanding of how your visitors engage with your website
- Segment.io Segment.io offers an easy way for developers to integrate the APIs from multiple analytics providers into their own applications
- Intercom Observe See who your customers are and what they do in your product, in real-time.
- Baremetrics Zero-setup subscription analytics.
- Keyword Hero Match your traffic’s keywords with the sessions in Google Analytics. The Keyword Hero gets rid of (not provided). See what your users googled to get to you.
- Uprise.io Quickly find and analyse the best content and publishers in your vertical
- Social Crawlytics Identify the influencers and your competitor’s most shared content and find out who shared their content.
- Tagboard uses hashtags to search for and collect public social media within seconds of being posted to networks like Twitter and Facebook
- Shared Count Track URL shares, likes, tweets, and etc
- ShareTally Share Tally is a free tool that gives you social sharing data from tons of different social networks
- PostReach PostReach gives you insight into how far your content is spreading and the people who amplify it.
- PaveAI Turn your Google Analytics + marketing data into insights.
- Google Analytics Configuration Tool Easily setup and configure Google Universal Analytics for your advanced tracking needs
- Referrer Spam Remover Make your Google Analytics data more accurate and reliable by removing referrer spam
- GAChecker Check your entire site for missing Google Analytics or Google AdWords code with one click
- Moz The Moz inbound marketing blog provides tips, tricks and advice for search, social and content marketing
- Search Engine Land Search Engine Land is the go to place for all information about search engine marketing and optimization
- SEO by the Sea SEO by the Sea explores search engine patents and white papers
- Search Engine Watch SEW covers all marketing topics like SEM, SEO, PPC & Social Media and much more
- Search Engine Roundtable Search Engine Roundtable reports on the most interesting threads taking place at the various SEM forums
- Point Blank SEO SEO tips from Jon Cooper
- Backlinko Marketing tips and ideas from Brian Dean
- ViperChill Marketing tips and ideas from Glen Allsopp
- InBound One of the best marketing community for Inbound Marketers
- Reddit – BigSEO Subreddit for SEO related news and discussion
- Reddit – WebMarketing Subreddit for all online marketing related news and discussion
- Reddit – Marketing subreddits
- GrowthHackers A reddit style community for growth hackers and marketers
- Moz Q&A The place where the Moz community hangs out and answers various SEO related questions
- WebmasterWorld One of the biggest webmaster forums around
- Black Hat World BlackHatWorld is a fully moderated SEO Forum dedicated to all types of Internet Marketing techniques including blackhat ones
- Warrior Forum An Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace
- G+ – Technical SEO Technical SEO is a G+ community to discuss the technical issues around SEO
- G+ – SEO Questions Get answers to your SEO questions from various SEO experts
- SEMRushPaid Get detailed keyword data on your competitor’s organic and PPC campaigns
- SimilarWeb SimilarWeb is an Advanced Competitive Intelligence Tool to see any website’s traffic sources & uncover their online marketing strategies
- Serpstat Scope out competitors’ domains and ascertain where to focus SEO efforts
- ahrefs Site ExplorerPaid Get an in-depth look at the organic search traffic and backlink profile of any website or URL.
- TechSEO Boost Technical SEO Conference
- SearchLove Conference Distilled’s SearchLove and LinkLove Conferences deliver advanced actionable SEO training from industry leaders
- The Inbounder The Inbounder aims to become a meeting point for the foremost marketing and technology experts to debate topics of current interest.
- MozCon Expand your knowledge with three days of forward-thinking sessions and networking with the brightest minds in the industry
- BlackHatWorld Conference A 3 day event that looks at SEO and Internet Marketing form a perspective that you won’t get anywhere else
- SEO Meetup You could probably find an SEO meetup in a city near you, it’s great for meeting fellow SEO consultants in your area
- SMX Advanced SMX Advanced is the only search marketing conference designed exclusively for experienced internet marketers.
- Inbound Inbound conference is focused on inbound marketing, that encompasses everything from SEO to social media.
- Conductor C3 Conference C3 gathers digital marketers from around the world to work together and share tactics, insight, and ideas in a collaborative environment
- Pubcon Pubcon is a premier new media and optimization conference
- The Growth Hacking Conference Learn from the experts who will share the strategies, mindset and tactics you need to go from marketer to growth hacker
- SES Conference SES Conference & Expo offers something for online, print and in-person marketers
- Reel Video Summit The Reel Video Marketing Summit is a conference for brands, digital marketers and content creators who are serious about online video.
- Content Marketing World Learn and network with the best and the brightest in the content marketing industry.
- South by Southwest Interactive South by Southwest is a major annual event in Austin, Texas that’s divided into three sections: music, film, and interactive. You can expect to see some of the biggest names in the industry in here
- ContentlyPaid Contently helps leading brands build loyal audiences through premium, original content
- ScriptedPaid Order content such as blog posts, white papers, and product descriptions with Scripted’s curated network of freelance writers
- NewsCredPaid Simplify and scale your entire content marketing process
- KapostPaid Build A Content Operation With Kapost’s Marketing Platform
- CopypressPaid A Content Marketing Agency.
- ryte Monitor, analyze and optimize your written content.
- CognitiveSEO Content Assistant Find More Keyword Suggestions. Create Better Performing Content.
- Natural Language Understanding This set of APIs can analyze text to help you understand its concepts, entities, keywords, sentiment, and more.
- Tone Analyzer The Tone Analyzer service uses linguistic analysis to detect emotional tones, social propensities, and writing styles in written communication
- Cloud Natural Language API Derive insights from unstructured text using Google machine learning.
- Headline Analyzer Headline analyzer will score your overall headline quality and rate its ability to result in social and organic channels
- nTopic Analyze your content for topical relevancy
- Text Tools Content optimization based on TF-IDF for your websites.
- ContentSnippets Content Snippets collects specific copy examples from websites and applications, to serve as inspiration for writing professionals
- Headline Generator Write engaging titles like a boss
- Portent Content Idea Generator Enter a subject and the web app will throw out some rather intresting tile ideas your way
- Blog Topic Generator Get ideas for your next blog post with HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator
- Link Bait Title Generator Use this title generator to brainstorm shareable linkbait ideas for your next piece of web content
- AgentyPaid Point and click screen scraping tool using CSS selectors
- Import.io Instantly Turn Web Pages into Data
- Docparser Convert PDF documents into structured data
- ScrapeBoxPaid ScrapeBox the Ultimate Link Harvester, there are a lot of features built in to this little app that makes an SEO’s life a little bit easier
- Scraper Helps you scrape data from a webpage
- DNSLookup This test will list DNS records for a domain in priority order.
- DNS check The DNS Check in Pingdom Tools will check your DNS health and help you find errors, and verify that you domain name has been set up correctly.
- DNS Checker Data Enrichment for Modern Sales Teams
- Reverse IP Find domains sharing the same IP address or subnet.
- Baymard Institute Researching the best ways to improve the online user experience
- Revue Curate and send emails to your followers
- EmailOctopus Email marketing for next to nothing, via Amazon SES
- MailGun Powerful APIs that enable you to send, receive and track email effortlessly.
- SendPulse Integrated messaging platform providing user communication on all devices with Emails, SMS, Web Push, SMTP and more
- NovaPaid Helping salespeople write personalized emails at scale
- SendyPaid Send newsletters, 100x cheaper
- SendGrid SendGrid is a proven cloud-based email platform
- MailChimp MailChimp is a great way to design, send, and share email newsletters
- Betaout understand your customers and personalize marketing message across all channels to increase conversion
- AWeberPaid Email marketing and autoresponder software
- Boomerang For the gmail power users who likes to schedule emails to be sent later or set up email reminders
- SignupSumo Get notified when VIPs signup to your email list
- Inky’s Inliner Bring your email styles inline
- MailLift Handwritten Letter Service for Sales Professionals
- MotionMail Countdown timers for your email
- Email Template Generator Generate Email Template for a lot of situations
- Inbox Inspector allows you to preview your emails in 18 different email clients totally for free.
- PutsMail helps you send HTML emails to multiple email addresses.
- LitmusPaid Litmus tests and tracks your email campaigns, so you can always put your best design forward
- Targeted.io Test your email designs across 40 email clients before you send them
- Email on AcidPaid lets you preview your email templates
- Email Markup Tester test structered data in emails
Email Sender Reputation
- Senderbase checks your reputation by ranking you as Good, Neutral, or Poor
- SenderScore Rates you from 0 to 100, the higher your score, the better your reputation.
- ReputationAuthority look up your IP address or domain, receive a reputation score from 0-100.
- BarracudaCentral a real-time database of spammers’ IP addresses senders with good email practices.
- TrustedSource check how your site is categorized within various versions of the SmartFilter Internet Database or the Webwasher URL Filter Database.
Email Subject Line Tester
- Subject Line Test How can you stand out in the inbox? Get more opens? Compare it to 100,000+ other emails sent by marketers like you.
- SubjectLine SubjectLine evaluates your subject lines based on 3 billion+ email messages that have been sent and tracked via its partners and clients.
- Subject Line Keywords Checker Helps you to see how certain keywords in subject lines perform in different industries.
Email Spam Score
- Email on Acid Checks emails against spam filters and blacklist services.
- Litmus Assesses your email based on several parameters such as reputation, sender verification, and major SPAM filters.
- Postmark Postmark is a free tool that assesses the content of your emails and gives it a score.
- ISnotSpam IsNotSpam online spam checker was created to help you test email and newsletter content, and alert if it is likely to trigger spam filters.
- SpamScoreChecker Check Your SpamAssassin Score For Free.
- Postmaster Tools analyze your email performance, and help Gmail route your messages to the right place
- Mail Tester Test the Spammyness of your Emails
- Zoho Email hosting free for up to 50 users.
- Email Revealer Uncover email addresses behind any domain.
- Elucify Find contact info of your prospects at any company
- EmailHunter Give a domain name and get the list of all the emails related to it found on the internet
- VoilaNorbert Find anyone email address
- Rocket Reach Lookup email and phone for 250+ million professionals.
Email List Validation
- HTML Email Designs Beautiful emails to help inspire your next email design
- Really Good Emails The best email designs in the Universe
- RivalExplorer Search Millions of Emails from over 50,000 Brands
- NotablistPaid The Email newsletter search engine
- Beetle Email marketing insight from all the top brands
- Streak Manage customers directly inside gmail. Turns Gmail to a CRM.
- Sidekick Gives you contact insights, email tracking, and email scheduling in gmail.
- Rebump Rebump sends friendly follow-up messages to your email recipients for you. These automated emails are customized to appear as if you sent the email yourself.
- FullContact Know everything about your Gmail contacts, right from your inbox
- Gmail Autoresponder Setup email autoresponders in Gmail and quickly reply to messages using pre-written email templates
- Clearbit Connect Clearbit Connect shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox
- Templates for Gmail Create and customize templates that live in your inbox.
- GrowSumo Work with influencers. Grow your business. Automate the whole thing.
- Gleam.io Run competitions and giveaways to catpure email and social followers.
- RewardsFuel Increase traffic, grow your newsletter, reward user generated content, build & engage followers on Instagram, Facebook & YouTube all by running contests.
- Rafflecopter Rafflecopter allows you to create and launch effective giveaway promotions & sweepstakes across your website, blog, and Facebook page
- HeyoPaid Heyo helps you easily create Facebook contests, sweepstakes & mobile-optimized landing pages to help you get more fans, leads and sales
- GitHub Pages Free, reliable hosting for simple sites
- Digital OceanPaid DigitalOcean is a simple and robust cloud computing platform, designed for developers.
- Netlify Free option includes custom domains and SSL certificates.
- Surge Publish HTML, CSS, and JS for free, without leaving the command line.
- Amazon Web ServicesPaid Amazon Web Services offers various hosting options
- FlywheelPaid Fully managed WordPress hosting.
- AssemblyPaid All of your influencer marketing campaigns under one roof and managed by you.
- InsensePaid Audience-based influencer marketing made easy.
- TribePaid The Marketplace for social influencers and the brands that need them.
- ScrunchPaid The only influencer directory you’ll ever need.
- FamebitPaid Influencer Marketing Platform For Branded Content.
- TomosonPaid Drive Content, Clicks, Feedback and Marketplace Popularity with Influencer Marketing.
- HelloSocietyPaid Influencer-Powered Social Media Marketing.
- ReelioPaid Video influencer marketing for brands, agencies and publishers.
- Grapevine LogicPaid YouTube Influencer Marketing.
- SocialLadderPaid A complete brand ambassador solution.
- IntellifluencePaid Use our Influencer Discover tool to find the best influencers to represent your brand.
- AllTheFreeStock A curated list of free stock images, graphics and videos. Find all the best free stock images and videos in one place.
- Fotor Online photo editing made simple features include photo collage, effects, online filters, frames and more
- Canva Canva makes design simple for everyone. From blog graphics, presentations, to Facebook covers you can do so much in Canva
- Placeit Placeit is a tool that will take a screenshot or URL and place it within a tablet or mobile device, creating beautiful mockup for your maketing needs
Reverse Image Search
- Cloudinary Seamlessly manage your website’s images in the cloud – image upload, cloud storage, image manipulation, image API and fast CDN.
- SEMRush Keyword ResearchPaid Enrich your web content and ad copy with the best keywords, and increase your web presence.
- SEOMonitor Discover SEO Keyword Opportunities.
- KW Finder Find long tail keywords with low SEO competition
- Gookey Keyword research tool
- Serpstat Scope out competitors’ domains and ascertain where to focus SEO efforts
- WordNet Search Different meanings of specified words
- Keyword KegPaid Discover top long-tail keywords with data from 11 APIs.
- Moz Keyword Explorer Keyword tool that gives you volume ranges, keyword difficulty and CTR opportunity scores.
- Sistrix Amazon Keyword Tool Find ecommerce related keywords.
- ahrefs Keywords ExplorerPaid Get relevant keyword ideas and traffic estimations.
- keyworddit The Reddit Keyword Research Tool
- Reddit sense2vec Semantic Analysis of the Reddit Hivemind
- Reddit ngram Keyword research using reddit
- Keyword Tool Gives you keyword suggestion based on Google auto suggest
- Term Explorer Keyword research tool.
- Übersuggest Google auto suggest keyword ideas
- LSIGraph Generate Latent Semantic Indexing Keywords for your SEO needs
- Soovle Keyword suggestion from multiple websites
- Google Keyword Planner Is a part of Google Adwords and gives you a lot of keyword data like search volume, difficulty score, etc
- Bing Ads Intelligence Keyword suggestion from Microsoft Bing
- Google Trends Let you see keywords that are trending, and you can also see the performance of keywords over time
- Wordstream Offers a bunch of different tools like Keyword Niche Finder, Keyword Grouper and more
- SERP Keyword Tool Get keyword ideas from Google Suggest, Bing Suggest, YouTube & Yahoo along with estimated keyword volumes and cost per click data
- WordTrackerPaid An easy way to look at high performing keywords in your niche
- Keyword Eye Keyword Eye is a suite of visual keyword, content and competitor research tools to help with your PPC and SEO campaigns
- Question DB Enter in a keyword to find the questions that your readers are asking.
- AnswerThePublic Find out what questions and queries your consumers have by getting a free report of what they’re searching for in Google and YouTube
- Faq Fox Find questions your target demographic is talking about online
- Question AnalyzerPaid Finds the most popular questions asked on hundreds of thousands of forums, Amazon, and QA sites for any keyword.
Working with Keywords
- Add Prefix or Suffix If you want to quickly add suffix or prefix to a bunch of keywords, try this
- Keyword ClusteringPaid Keyword clustering based on TOP10 search results.
- Sentinel Upload your Excel file from TermExplorer’s keyword analyzer and Sentinel will turn all of your keyword data into actionable, interactive sheets that can be quickly and easily filtered for your ideal targets.
- Bulk Keyword Generator a simple tool to generate location keywords easily
- Moz Keyword DifficultyPaid Find out how difficult it is to rank for specific keywords based on the top 10 competitor sites that currently rank for them
- Merge Words Handy tool for merging keywords to expand your keyword list
- KeywordStudioPaid Theme-based keyword research tool for SEO professionals
- Word Count Free tool that can tell you the number of characters, words or a specific keyword that appears in any given text
- Keywords Everywhere A browser addon that will get you FREE search volume, CPC and competition data.
- Interfaces.pro Brand-focused collection of UI design examples.
- Crayon Curated list of marketing landing pages for inspiration
- Land Book Product landing pages gallery
- ProductPages Curated directory of the best product pages
- PricingPages Curated directory of the best pricing pages
- The Best Designs Curation of the best of web design and their designers.
- httpster nspiration resource showcasing totally rocking websites
- awwwards Daily Website Awards
- SiteInspire Daily Web Design Inspiration
- webdesign-inspiration Web design inspiration gallery.
- CSS Winner Curated directory of the best pricing pages
- UI Temple Curated Collection of the Best Web Page Designs and Inspirations
- AhrefsPaid The largest and the freshest index of live links, updated every 15 min
- Majestic SEOPaid Link intelligence tools for SEO and Internet PR and Marketing
- LinkodyPaid Backlink management and monitoring SEO tool
- Open Site ExplorerPaid Open Site Explorer is Moz’s Search Engine for Links. Perform competitive link research, explore backlinks, anchor text, and more
- LinksSpyPaid Automated Link Intersect Reports For Your Client’s Website
- OpenLinkProfiler OpenLinkProfiler.org is a free backlink analysis tool. It enables you to analyze the freshest backlinks of any website. A fresh backlink is a backlink that has been active within the last 90 days
- URL ProfilerPaid A great tool for link audits on your site or to dig through you competitors backlinks
- Netpeak CheckerPaid Bulk SEO analysis tool that helps you audit URLs by a wide range of parameters.
- Link DetoxPaid Link Detox classifies your high, medium, and low link audit priority links with our automated detection rules
- KerbooPaid Kerboo is an SEO tool that calculates risk by analysing backlinks
- Cognitive SEOPaid Cognitive SEO offers a bunch of link audit and management tools
- Monitor BacklinksPaid Get email notification if someone removes or adds links to your website
- Markup Helper This tool will help you add structured-data markup to a sample web page OR email
- BrightLocalPaid BrightLocal offer local SEO tools and local search engine marketing services for local businesses
- Google Business Review Link Generate your own direct link to Google My Business review box.
- GMB Guidelines Checker Do You Meet Google My Business Guidelines?
- YextPaid Digital Location Management Software
- Moz LocalPaid Moz Local ensures your business listings are correct, consistent, and visible across the web
- Organization Schema Generator Allows you to mark up the contact information on your site for your business or organization
- Local SEO Checklist A handy checklist to help you optimize your Local SEO campaigns better
- Synup Add your business on Synup to see how you appear on listing and review sites
- Whitespark Tools for citation analysis, citation building, citation monitoring, local rank tracking, review management, link building, and conversion tracking
- myPresences Online presence and reputation management
- Indoor Street View How to add your own Google Maps Indoor Street View for your business.
- Indoor Maps With indoor Google Maps, visitors can spend less time searching for building directories and more time discovering new points of interest.
- Google My Business Get your business hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps — with Google My Business.
- Mautic Open source marketing automation.
- ActiveCampaignPaid Email Marketing and Automation.
- User EngagePaid Affordable marketing automation with 5 minute setup.
- InfusionsoftPaid Sales and marketing automation software for small businesses.
- OntraportPaid Business and marketing automation platform.
- ReelevantPaid Adapt email content to subscribers’ context in real time
- AutopilotPaid Autopilot is easy-to-use software for multi-channel marketing automation.
- Zapier Connect your apps, automate your work.
- TrayPaid Build powerful integrations between any service, with a easy to use workflow editor.
- If This Then That Gives you the power to do a bunch of things based on various triggers
- Microsoft Flow Microsoft’s version of IFTTT
- bip.io Drag, Drop, and Connect The Services You Love. No Programming Required.
- Mixmax Powerful analytics, automation, and enhancements for your outbound communications.
- BuzzStreamPaid CRM for link builders, amongst other things
- PitchboxPaid Influencer Outreach and Content Marketing Platform
- Conspire Find the best path to any person or company without ever sending a connection request
- Charlie App Make a killer impression on anyone you meet with
- Crystal Crystal shows you the best way to communicate with any prospect, customer, or coworker based on their unique personality.
- Onalytica Content Find influencers with your content
- RequestMap Generator RequestMap uses Chrome request data from WebPageTest to visualise the requests on a page.
- Google Mobile Audit Tool Perform a mobile website speed test with the Test My Site tool and receive recommendations for improving website performance across all devices.
- Web Page Test Run a free website speed test from around the globe using real browsers at consumer connection speeds with detailed optimization recommendations
- Google PageSpeed PageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster
- Pingdom Can be used to analyze the load speed of your website
- GTmetrix GTmetrix analyzes your page’s speed performance using Page Speed and YSlow and offers actionable recommendations on how to fix them
- Persistent Connection Test Use this tool to check the Persistent Connection status of your website. Check multiple URLs with Bulk mode.
- Load Impact Load test your website, web app, mobile app or API instantly with up to 1.2 million concurrent users
- Ping Test Ping test websites, servers and network speed from over 20 locations around the world
- Lighthouse Open-source tool for improving the performance, quality, and correctness of your web apps.
- Experts On The Wire Experts On The Wire is our weekly Digital Marketing and SEO Podcast hosted by Dan Shure.
- HARO Help A Reporter connects news sources with journalists looking for their expertise
- PressPandaPaid PressPanda is a journalist search engine.
- A News TipPaid Find journalists by what they tweet
- Submit.co Where to get press coverage for your startup
- JustReachOut Forget PR firms, find and pitch relevant journalists daily all on your own.
- ResponseSourcePaid ResponseSource gives journalists fast access to reliable sources of information, providing regular leads to PRs and organisations that want media coverage
- Muck RackPaid Muck Rack is where journalists and sources connect. Find, follow and send spam-free pitches to journalists you need to know
- SourceBottle SourceBottle is a free and easy-to-use connection platform that enables journalists and bloggers to efficiently find knowledgeable sources. Great for Australian / New Zealand website owners.
- Twitter : #PRRequest A twitter hashtag used by journalists
- Twitter : #JournoRequest Another twitter hashtag used by journalists
- PRLog Free press release distribution service for all businesses
- PR Distribute press releases to reach journalists, attract new customers and gain visibility online
- PR-Inside PR-inside.com is a website for the free submission of public relations distribution, news, and press releases
- i-Newswire Press release distribution improves online visibility and helps you connect with target audiences around the world
- OnlinePRNews SEO Press Release Distribution Site for SEO and Social Media
- PRNewswirePaid PR Newswire’s news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe
- PRWebPaid Press release distribution helps you create buzz, increase online visibility, and drive website traffic
- BusinessWirePaid A well known press release distribution firm
- MarketWirePaid Marketwired is a social communications leader offering best-in-class news distribution and reporting and state-of-the-art social media monitoring and analytics.
- PRXPaid PR On Demand
- PR in a BOXPaid Pre-written articles in the correct editorial style for major media outlets
- SEMRush Position TrackingPaid Monitor your national, regional, and local search engine positions for any keyword.
- SERP Watcher SERPWatcher is a rank tracking tool built with focus on effectivity and ease of use
- Rank RangerPaid Service to track your search engine rankings
- Serpstat Scope out competitors’ domains and ascertain where to focus SEO efforts
- Rank TrackerPaid Tool for tracking keyword rankings across multiple websites and search engines.
- Topvisor Track, estimate and analyze site rankings.
- AccuRanker Track your keyword rankings on mobile and desktop results with speed and accuracy.
- Serplab Free Google SERP Checker
- Serposcope Serposcope is a free and open-source rank tracker to monitor websites ranking in Google and improve your SEO performances.
- SiteoscopePaid Get speed, accuracy and reliability with the most powerful ranking and tracking tools for your websites — all in one place
- RankTrackrPaid Get the best rank tracking tool for your search engine rankings. Track Google and Youtube results with 100% accuracy
- Authority LabsPaid Track website rankings in Google, Yahoo!, and Bing daily.
- Moz Rank TrackerPaid Rank Tracker from Moz
- SERPs Rank TrackingPaid Rank Tracker from SERPs
- SERP BookPaid SerpBook offers whitelabel rank tracking services
- Mobile Moxie Search Simulator Easily check your rankings & appearance in searches on a variety of mobile devices in different geographic locations.
- Interstate Audiences Interstate Audiences helps you advertise to your users based on the actions they take on your website or app.
- Perfect AudiencePaid Perfect Audience is a retargeting platform that allows you to retarget lost customers on Facebook and the web and bring them back to convert
- AdRollPaid AdRoll is a retargeting platform and makes retargeting simple and profitable for brands of all sizes
- ReTargeterPaid Optimize your marketing spend with ReTargeter’s full-service display advertising solution, specializing in retargeting and audience targeting
- OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer Reveals structured metadata embedded within HTML documents.
SEO Agency Toolkit
- SEOMonitorPaid Keyword research at scale with a forecasting system.
- Agency AnalyticsPaid All-in-One Marketing Platform for Agencies
- STAT Unlimited SERP tracking in locations across the globe.
- Web CEO SEO Software with White Label Reporting
- PositionlyPaid Rank tracking, competition analysis and more all rolled into one package.
- Raven ToolsPaid Manage and report all your Internet marketing with one software app. Raven features 30+ online tools for efficient management & comprehensive reporting.
- HubSpotPaid HubSpot is an inbound marketing software platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
- SEO PowerSuitePaid Get all SEO tools in one pack from keyword ranker to site audits
- Advanced Web RankingPaid Complete SEO Software by Advanced Web Ranking. All-in-one SEO solution for website owners and marketing agencies. Available on desktop and web-based platforms.
- Link Research ToolPaid Link Research Tools offers a bunch of SEO tools for SEO professionals
- SearchmetricsPaid Searchmetrics provides an international enterprise SEO platform for search analytics and data in SEO, social media, content marketing
- BrightedgePaid BrightEdge is an Enterprise SEO platform that harnesses the power of analytics on big-data to drive revenue from web sites, search engines and social networks
- ConductorPaid Web Presence Management including SEO, Content Marketing and Social
- SistrixPaid See all the performance indicator for SEO success.
- LinkdexPaid Get the consumer insights and data to power your data-driven SEO, Content and Outreach Strategies.
SEO Delivery Network
- DistilledODNPaid A/B testing for a scientific approach to SEO.
- RankSciencePaid Continuous-optimization platform that improves your website SEO through automatic A/B testing and data science.
- RankSensePaid Optimizes your site 24/7 using best-in-class site improvements to drive more organic search visitors to the right pages of your site.
- UpdatablePaid Instantly fix any SEO issues, on any CMS or Platform.
- SEMRush SensorPaid SEMrush Sensor measures volatility in search results.
- Mozcast Moz tool that shows the turbulence in the Google algorithm
- Ayima Pulse See the winners and losers in each industry after Google algorithm updates.
- SERPMetrics Flux SERPmetrics flux reports show search engine volatility over the last day & month. High flux means a high level of change in the SERPs.
- SERPs Volatility Index Instantly spot days of high Google & Yahoo index volatility
- Algoroo Algoroo tracks Google algorithm changes by observing turbulence in rankings of thousands of keywords
- Winners & Losers A top 100 list highlighting sites with the biggest gains and losses in organic visibility
- Rank Risk Index Rank Risk Index measures SERP fluctuations for 10,000+ domains and keywords that we monitor daily
- Google Grump Rating AccuRanker’s Grump index highlight unrest in Google’s algorithm
- Advanced Web Ranking Shows fluctuations in the Google search results and matches them with recent algorithm updates
- SERP Watch Daily SERP monitoring
- Slack Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- MailClark Your team uses Slack. Your clients use email. We bridge the gap
- talkus.ioPaid Chat with your website users from Slack
- slalert! slalert! continuously monitors thousands of sources and sends a Slack notfication whenever you’re mentioned
- Meekan Scheduling Schedule perfect meetings with your Slack team in second
- Notify.ly Get notified when your keywords are mentioned online
- Team Time Zone Local clocks for distributed teams who use Slack.
- Botkit Botkit eases the process of designing and running bots that live inside Slack!
- Statsbot Google Analytics Bot for Slack
- Buffer Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you’re reading via Twitter, Facebook and G+
- AmplifrPaid Schedule social media and messages, get actionable analytics
- Hootsuite Social media management for organizations
- Sprout SocialPaid Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses find new customers & grow their social media presence
- SocialHubPaid Social media management software tool that helps businesses manage social conversations and engage customers from one platform.
- KlearPaid Klear is a social intelligence platform that helps you build your online identity and become an influencer in fields you care about
- OktopostPaid Oktopost lets you easily manage large-scale content distribution to social media, across all of your profiles, and company pages
- Postcron Postcron offers you an easy way to schedule posts on Facebook,Twitter and Google+
- AdJelly Facebook Ads Made Simple
- Social Hub Manage social conversations and engage customers from one platform.
- Ritetag Get instant color-indication of hashtag strength whenever you tweet
- CloudFlare CloudFlare is a free global CDN, DNS, DDoS protection and web security provider that can speed up and protect any site online.
- Let’s Encrypt Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority brought to you by the non-profit Internet Security Research Group.
- SSL Server Test This web app performs a deep analysis of the configuration of your SSL web server
- HSTS preload list Once HSTS is enabled for your site add it to this list.
Sublime Text Plugins
VS Code Plugins
- Google Tag Manager Streamline and simplify website and mobile app tagging
- Algolia A powerful hosted search engine API, Algolia provides product teams with the resources & tools they need to create fast, relevant search.
- SumoMe Capture email, increase social share, grow traffic
- RankTank DIY, Pre-built and free SEO tools
- Outdated Content Finder This tool will help you find content that needs to be updated on the web. Designed to help your outreach efforts.
- SEO Tools for Excel SeoTools is an Excel add-in that adds a bunch of useful functions for working with SEO and other web metrics directly in Excel
- Trello Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards
- LastPass LastPass is a secure way to manage your passwords, so you dont have to remember more than one complex password
- Cached Pages CachedPages fetches the cached page of any URL from several sources
- Webrecorder Create high-fidelity, interactive web archives of any web site you browse.
- Built With Find out what technologies and scripts are powering the website
- Sucuri SiteCheck Sucuri SiteCheck scanner will check the website for known malware, blacklisting status, website errors, and out-of-date software
- Pingometer Get notifications when your site goes down
- Eager Improve your website for free with apps you can install in seconds
- Meta Title Length Checker Use this tool to bulk check the pixel widths of title tags that you’re writing
- WikiGrabber Quick way to find Wikipedia pages that need citations and dead link replacement
- Track Everything UTM tracking code builder
- NerdyData NerdyData is a new type of search engine that lets you do complex research on the web, using source code
- HTTP Server Response Viewer Send custom HTTP requests and check your server response.
- BabylonTrafficPaid Instantly and automatically drive thousands of visits to your website.
- Google Data Gallery Put Google research and insight behind your thinking
- Atlas Data powered by Quartz
- Google Public Data Great resource to gather data
- Google Planning Tools Interact with tools to draw insights and inform your marketing strategy
- Web Technology Usage Web and Internet Technology Usage Statistics from Built With
- Worldometers Live world statistics on population, government and economics, society and media, environment, food, water, energy, health and more
- .htaccess Redirects Easily generate your redirects with the htaccess Redirects Generator.
- Build RegEx A simple regular expression GUI builder.
- RegExr RegExr is an online tool to learn, build and test Regular Expressions.
- Regxlib Regular Expression Library provides a searchable database of regular expressions
- Rapid API Discover, test and connect to the world’s top APIs.
- ProgrammableWeb APIs, Mashups and the Web as Platform
- Postman Get insights on APIs
- MonkeyTest Automated website testing.
- Critical Path CSS Generator Specify web page and CSS and let this tool generate your Critical Path CSS for you, in seconds.
- AwarioPaid Real-time mentions of your startup from social & the web.
- MentionPaid Media monitoring made easy, create alerts on your name, brand, competitors and be informed in real-time of any mention on the web and social networks
- TalkwalkerPaid Talkwalker is a search & analytics engines for Social Media that offer social media monitoring for your keywords
- Google Alerts Google Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your queries
- Moz Fresh Web ExplorerPaid Analyze mentions of your brand, your competitors, and industry topics
- ElokenzPaid Elokenz uses google authorship markup to discover your articles which have been shared most often on social networks
- Brand24Paid Keep track of your brand online
- VisualPing Visual Website Monitoring, get notified on visual changes of a website or website area
- Versionista Versionista tracks and monitors Web changes and sends alerts on Web change detection.
- Change Detection Know when any web page changes.
- Wachete Select content on any website you want to monitor or pick to monitor entire portal with subpages
- Notifier by Content Marketer Find the Twitter usernames included in your content so you can tweet to everyone instantly.
- Tweriod Tells you when your Twitter followers are active online
- NarrowPaid Build a targeted twitter following by making it effortless for you to interact with users that are likely interested in your product
- SocialRank Find your most influential and engaged followers on Twitter
- Followerwonk Followerwonk is a Twitter analytics tool by Moz that lets you search and analyze twittertrends and influencers
- Crowdfire Social analytics and automation for Twitter and Instagram
- Buffer Respond Deliver Exceptionally Responsive Customer Support On Twitter
- Klear Know your tweeps’ influence metrics directly in your Twitter feed.
- elev.ioPaid Serve up contextual help to users where and when they need it
- tooltip.ioPaid With personalized in-app messages delivered at the right time, in the right place
- NickelledPaid Customer education through interactive guides.
- InlineManual Inline Manual allows you to easily create walkthroughs, on-boarding guides and managable product documentation
- Hopscotch Hopscotch is a framework to make it easy for developers to add product tours to their pages
- Bootstrap Tour The easiest way to show people how to use your Bootstrap website
- WalkMe Enterprise guidance and engagement platform that guides your users, employees and customers every step of the way.
- AppcuesPaid Create personalized user onboarding flows without changing any code that will improve your product’s adoption and retention rates.
- Tour My AppPaid Create in-application tutorials that guide your users as they use your web application
- Search Analytics for Sheets Retrieve data and create automatic backups from Google Search Console into Google Sheets
- SEOPressor Actionable SEO suggestions and LSI Keywords for content.
- ShortPixel Image Optimizer Easy-to-use, lightweight plugin that optimizes images and PDFs.
- Autoptimize Autoptimize speeds up your website and helps you save bandwidth by aggregating and minimizing JS, CSS and HTML.
- Yoast Improve your WordPress SEO.
- Lazy Load XT Lazy Load images, videos, iframes and more using Lazy Load XT.
- Redirection Manage 301 redirections and keep track of 404 errors.
- AMP Enable Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) on your WordPress site.
- Glue for Yoast and AMP Yoast SEO metadata for AMP pages.
- Code My UI Handpicked code snippets you can use in your web projects. Find website design inspiration with code samples
- Website Builders Discover tools that can help you build your dream websites, logos, graphics, videos and more, all in one location.
- Brand StyleGuides Hand-picked collection of brand style guide examples, pattern libraries and design manuals for inspiration.
- Beaqn.in Organized links to the most useful sites on the internet.
- WebDesignRepo A compact list of helpful webdesign links
- Intro Learn The best resources from across the web, so you can spend time learning instead of searching
- Call To Idea Handy collection of design inpirations
- Good UI Collection of good UI ideas
- UX Recipe a checklist where you discover, choose and estimate your next UX project tools & techniques
- UX Archive Get inspired by browsing through some of the best user experiences
- wwwhere A curated list of tools and resources for people who make websites.
- CollectUI Daily inspiration collected from daily ui archive and beyond. Based on Dribbble shots, hand picked, updating daily.
- Appealing Mobile UI animations found in the wild.
- Little Big Details Your daily dose of design inspiration.
- ReallyGoodUX A library of screenshots and examples of really good UX.
- Laws of UX Laws of UX is a collection of the maxims and principles that designers can consider when building user interfaces.
- VPN VPN comparision.
- Configurator Database Examples of configurator interfaces, sorted by industry, country and product name.